• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping a M35A2 from Indiana to Wyoming

aswhite123

Not 100% sure if this is the correct area for this post. If it isn't I apologize in advance. But anyway new to the group and just got a multifuel duece. But my question here is more of a hypothetical one. I live in Indiana but may at some point may end up in Wyoming. Lived there at one point for a bit and sorta miss it. Where would one even begin to look if they wanted to freight an M35A2 out that way. Rail would sort of be feasible if that is possible also. Deuce does run and start but I don't know it well enough to even consider a drive like that.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not 100% sure if this is the correct area for this post. If it isn't I apologize in advance. But anyway new to the group and just got a multifuel duece. But my question here is more of a hypothetical one. I live in Indiana but may at some point may end up in Wyoming. Lived there at one point for a bit and sorta miss it. Where would one even begin to look if they wanted to freight an M35A2 out that way. Rail would sort of be feasible if that is possible also. Deuce does run and start but I don't know it well enough to even consider a drive like that.
Plan the trip in detail and drive it! I've done LA to AZ and AZ to KS and a bunch of other long trips in deuces. 500miles a day is plenty.

Or if you're dead set on hauling it, a 1ton pickup and gooseneck trailer is appropriate for the task.

aswhite123

Thanks for the reply Sal! And as much as I would like to attempt the drive at some point I don't have any brakes at the moment. Unless you count the parking brake lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks