• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping M35A2 for California to Illinois

gunnersmate

I've searched the forum and found a couple threads dealing with shipping M35A2's but they're old and most off the pricing information is out dated. I'd like to purchase an M35A2 in California from a friend of mine who's willing to give me a good deal but in a couple of months I'll be making the move to Illinois. I wanna decide is the deal he'll give me worth getting it shipped. How would I go about getting it shipped? What are some shipping companies that are willing to move a 13,030lb truck half way across the country? Most importantly how much would it cost?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would decide if it's mechanically sound and if so, I would drive it. A M35A2 will get about 10 MPG so you can get an idea of the cost to drive it. It will also be handy to carry some of your stuff. If you don't have confidence that it will make the trip, you might be better off buying one at your destination. By the time you ship this one, it might not be such a good deal. Good Luck.

tmaxxgod4

Try uship with ( http://www.uship.com ) also google stuff like heavy transport mover. another idea is to ask construction companys as they may know people who can do the move.

I had my M923A2 from CA to UT (500 miles) and it cost me $1500