• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping needs needed in San Antonio, TX!!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

I missed buying a STE/ICE-R tester from Fred due to my Internet Explorer didnt want to work correctly.
I just won 5 STE-ICE-R at GL in San Antonio TX and now I have to do the waiting game of the EUC.
I have contacted USPS about shipping and the cheapest way will to box each one in an 18x18x18 box and the weight is about 50 pounds and I was quoted $42.90 per parcel post delivery.
I am hoping that their is a member who will be willing to help me out with pick up and the shipping.
If anyone could help me on this I am willing to give them one STE/ICE-R in return for shipping 4 sets to me.
I will pay the shipping costs if you can get the boxes and ship them off to me.
Any takers when my EUC goes thru, please send me a PM if interested.
Called shipping companies and the wanted 1200-1400 per pellet.
USPS is by far the cheapest for the weight and delivery time of 11 plus days.

ssgtwright-usmc

WOW!!!!!!
I was hoping I would have at least had 1 taker so far.
Come on now, their has to be someone close to San Antonio that can help me out here.
At least I do have some time to spare, still have to wait for the EUC to go thru.

Cooltex24

Hey, I may be able to get them for you. I will check schedule. I am about 200 miles away, but if no one else can help, I will. LMK.
Scott

ssgtwright-usmc

Thanks Scott,
Just waiting on the EUC to go thru. Won on Tuesday and this was my first win so who knows when the EUC will go thru.
I would hate to see GL fax machine when no one is working. They must have alot of faxes spread out all over the floor when they walk in on the morning. Guess thats why some EUC do get lost.
Thanks again Scott

yosoy

Possible Shipping Assistance

Dear Sir,

We live in Canyon Lake and may possibly be available for assistance. Let me know and we can increase the effort and possibly assist you.

We are about 35 miles from Fort Sam. What are the items that clearing the EUC? Thank you,

Robert

ssgtwright-usmc

RE: Possible Shipping Assistance

Thanks Robert,
Its 5 STE/ICE-R vehicle testing equipment. Most of the description is in the original post about size and weight.
It is supposed to be able to do tests on all types of the M series vehicle.
Just waiting for them to pass the EUC. Guess it needs to pass thru GL because it does do maintenance tests for vehicles and I guess thats why a EUC is needed.
Thanks again,
Tim

ssgtwright-usmc

Cooltex and yosoy,
I can use your help now. My EUC finally got approoved so now I need help on the pick up from GL.
Anybody else who can help pick these items up would be great too in case they cant.
Im willing to give two test kits to the person who picks them up and mail me 3 after I send the money for the shipping costs for the 3.
Pick Up is needed first, shipping to me is second.
Send me a PM or post reply here.
Thanks,
Tim

ssgtwright-usmc

OK, still need GL pick up in San Antonio, my EUC finally went thru from September of this year, 9 weeks for a first time buyer.
PLEASE, someone help me on this pick up and I will give you 2 test kits.

papercu

Sarge, Have you asked the G/L guy/gal at the base if they have a list of local shippers ? Back in the DRMO days, they used to keep a list of someone local that would do small shipments like yours. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks