• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping Rates for HEMTT per Loaded Mile

HASSON1911

That's very fair most trucking is $2-$4 for a ftl shipping load. Your going to get closer to $2 if the driver has a back haul and closer to $4 if he's going to dead head.

dmetalmiki

Congratulations on owning a "monster truck". That is quite a distance to pay delivery. But driving it back MIGHT! be a little expensive. Post up pictures when you can, unloading on arrival etc.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is more than fair, considering fuel is .50/mile, insurance/IFTA/payments/repairs/tires/oil changes cost about $1.40/mile. Oh I forgot feeding the bears, that is figured in the 1.40.

dk8019

No sense in risking the drive, I budgeted the shipping at $3k when bidding, the risk, of moving one that far far exceeds my budget. One big thing breaks, and I've got far more out of pocket expenses to deal with! Thanks for the feedback guys!