• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping recommendation Tucson to Phoenix?

wylec

I want to go through the truck before ultimately driving the truck to IL, and have a buddy in Cave Creek (N of Phoenix). Any recommendations on shipping from Tucson, in the next 2 weeks? Thanks

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not endorsing this BUT I have had very good results using USHIP to move trucks and products all over the country, prices have been reasonable and results have been very good. You have a tight time frame but I would bet they will have a driver who will get it done.
Good luck
KK

I have booked Uship 5 times. 4 of those the shippers never showed up. One good experience, and 4 really bad. Avoid Uship if possible. 98g is how I would go if possible, even if a little more $

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use Dale at Interstate Towing in Phoenix. They've done a lot of work for me over the years carrying my equipment. Very reliable, safe and have the right equipment for the job.

Last edited: