• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shocks

motorolanut

Don't be fooled by the 3/4 ton thing. There is little difference between the M1009 and the Blazer. You can go cheap
as in Monroe gas magnum, More Bucks being Rancho 5000's and Even more bucks Edlebrocks IAS and Bilsteins. Bilsteins are nice but the ride is quite stiff. All depends on what you want to spend on your truck

rnd-motorsports

just get shocks for a 84/85 fullsize blaser the 1009 is just a blazer with a plow prep and trailer tow prep and is called 3/4 ton still just a blaser when you get shocks for it!!

Wolf.Dose

I used Ranchos for 300,000 plus Kilometers and they were no bad deal for relativly little money (some 40 Euros each). With the relation to Kilometers they have been cheep.
Wolf

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to have to disagree.

It's NOT a civy Blazer with upgrades like the tow package and snow plow addition.

The front hubs alone are nothing like the civilian model. Take yours apart. Once you get to the locking key and keyway that holds the hub to the spindle, get back with me. I've had NUMEROUS hubs apart over the years. THEY just have spindle nuts.

So, there is a lot more to this truck than you might think. The engine alone is completely different spec'd than the civilian model...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks