• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shop Day and get together

kennys@wi.rr.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA 0700 or 0800? you do know who your talking about right?

I'll have you know i am up and going early every day. When I redid my truck I was at the shop by 6:00 am and didn't head home until 9 to 10 pm.

I think because Tony will be here and itching to get going with his truck 8:00 should be a good time.

skinnedknuckles

Can I bring my BFH ?:hammer: :p
Kenny, I believe that you can wake up early, you did when we were going to Paul Bunyuns for breakfast or was that just because food was involved?
You do kinda look like that guy from Red Green in the right light:grin:
All kidding aside hopefully they won't break too much stuff at work ,the week before, so I can make it. I wouldn't mind getting my hands dirty... oh I guess they are usually dirty anyway.
:beer:

Paul in Janesville

dogtags

I won't be able to make this one. I hope to have the halftrack up at the National Railroad Museum's WWII Days. It just happens to be the same weekend...

But if any of you up in the Green Bay area want to come and see a great WWII event, come on over and stop in.

~Robert

kennys@wi.rr.com

Just a few days before the shop day and I thought I'd give the thread a bump as a reminder. I also wanted to point out some topics I hope to review that I have read in recent threads and have taken care of on my truck as well.

One has to do with adding a zerk to the trunion, as found in this link.

I also have to bleed the brakes on the truck that is leaving for KY after the shop day so I will be showing off my newly built power bleeder.

And of course the usual stupid talk and review of our junk. I will also have the spin on filter kits here for that truck today if all goes well. Then we can look those over and see how great they are or how much of a waste they are.

Hope to see you there and if you need directions pm me and I will guide you in.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I talked to the guys coming up from KY and they got a slightly later start than planned. I wish them the best as they will be hitting Chicago right in the heart of rush hour now for sure. Just wanted to give the shop day one final bump before tomorrow. I spoke to a few guy who will for sure be coming out and a few more that are maybes. I think we will be starting between 7 and 8:00 tomorrow morning. Hope to see you there.

skinnedknuckles

Hey Kenny,
Looks like I'll have to turn the big wrench in the morning until noon then I should be able to head up there. I've got the paver ,2 semis and a big ugly loader to work on . I'll probably just run up there in the blue Dodge.
Paul in Janesville

LOUD pipes save lives

dittle

You're not supposed to take it so serious Kenny. Lighten up or I'll call poof and have him hide some of that cheese of his in your shop or deuce next time its around :shock:

dittle

Never did ask, how did that tarp end up working for you? Minus the front zipper being torn everything else still in good shape on it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks