• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shop truck

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I beleive John Tennis has one of these trucks, try sending him a pm. (Jatonka)

jatonka

Shop Truck

Correct Kenny, M46 with Couse Shop Set #2 installed. BTW, the heaviest 2 1/2 ton configuration of all the various applications. The 5 ton truck turned out to be better suited to the task. JT out

Attachments

jfnemt1ff1

:cry: THe guy that I will buying these have sent me some pic of the bat wing, waiting on the expando van still waiying and I dont want to let the cat out of the bag until the deal is done. Then on another not I found that my mom was just told that she has termal cancer. and wont last a year. And just having my dad pass jan/20/2007 it is missing with my mind they keep giving me more pills for the ptsd and I can tell it is about start up again and that really SUCKSSSSSSSSS.
John

jatonka

Couse Shop Set #2

From TM5-9125-1, Operating weight: 24,000 lbs.
Height, overall: 9 ft 10 inches
Length, overall: 334 3/4 inches
Width, overall: 8 ft.

This info pertains to Couse model MEDL shop Set, Light. The heaviest 2 1/2 ton truck in the entire M series line. Built on the M-46 long wheelbase chassis.

This truck is available. John T

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw John T's truck in Gilbert PA in 2006 - very nicely restored and equipped!
That just looks like a really inefficient design. I like the shop truck we had in my motor pool better, it just had high sides on it, with fiberglass lining under the canvas. The inside had cabinets and work benches on both sides, and the rear was framed in with plywood and a steel door.

rustystud

That just looks like a really inefficient design. I like the shop truck we had in my motor pool better, it just had high sides on it, with fiberglass lining under the canvas. The inside had cabinets and work benches on both sides, and the rear was framed in with plywood and a steel door.
I agree it is very inefficient, but it is "original" ! That makes it extra special and valuable. Considering how many of these are still in existence, I would leave it original .
Now if you want to make up your own, go for it. I plan to make my "S-250" shelter into a tool room mounted on my M105 trailer, along with a 100 gallon fuel tank.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree it is very inefficient, but it is "original" ! That makes it extra special and valuable. Considering how many of these are still in existence, I would leave it original .
Now if you want to make up your own, go for it. I plan to make my "S-250" shelter into a tool room mounted on my M105 trailer, along with a 100 gallon fuel tank.
Oh I certainly wouldn't modify a truck that rare, I just don't like the design.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks