• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Short notice pickup at Little Falls, MN

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won a nice M923A1 at Little Falls, MN and would like to pay someone to pick it up and store it for up to two months. Ray's towing is an option, and they are good, and I've used them before, but I'm really concerned about parts of my truck, to include new BII, getting pilfered and Ray's doesn't have the manpower to just hang around in their yard and watch what's being stored. SO, I'm wondering if there is a Steel Soldier's member, and or a US Army Soldier or DA Civilian who would be willing to pick up my truck this week and store it in a very secure location for up to two month (I intend to be up there at the beginning of April). If you can help please let me know. OR, if you know of a Guard member who works at Little Falls, MN who might be able to help out a fellow Soldier please let me know. I have infrequent access to Steel Soldiers, so please email me at (gijoeczar@sbcglobal.net). Pictures of my truck can be seen at the following link:

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=5032470

I am certainly happy to pay a reasonable fee for what I'm asking for.

Thanks much!

Joe Czarnik
(608) 567-8281

Attachments

J.Z.

Storage

If you can get it towed,you could store it at my farm in Lonsdale,MN...for as long as you need...people are always around and it it is in the country ,,so no worries...(952)261-8570...

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm heading there tomorrow but I can't round up another driver, otherwise you can store it at my place in Blaine for however long you want.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
gijoe that is a darned nice looking congrats! It looks like you have the trans part taken care of so I will leave it with that, NICE TRUCK!
KK

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for all the replies. J.Z. Thanks for the awesome offer, but it would simply be prohibitively expensive to attempt to tow this truck to your place. tie6044 Thanks for the offer as well, email sent. Ray's Towing is $175 to bring it to their yard and includes one month storage, so at this point I'll simply have to do a risk/benefit analysis. That is, the risk of the truck breaking down on the road and needing an expensive emergency two vs. the risk of something getting pilfered off of my truck while at Rays. Thanks again everyone. Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks