• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Short notice to go to Monster Jam TODAY with your MV

emr

Amazingly short notice, But someone with any MV can attend the monster jam today !! this is amazingly short notice but we are short 1 or possibly 2 vehicles in the NJ Met Life stadium , Rutherford NJ

Free food and 2 tickets to the Monster Jam show, If someone can be there by 1130 today, I know almost impossible, But before I ran out I thought maybe someone would love to display in the pits and show off there truck :)) ONLY WAY TO GO IS TO CALL ME 973 219 4499 :) Hey better than not offering and hearing, OH I COULD HAVE MAD IT :)))))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks