• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Short Trip to MCB Camp Pendleton

maynard83

Made a very short trip to visit some lots on auction with GL. Of course the guy who said he would be there wasn't. Spoke to a couple of other gentleman who wanted to look at a tractor but couldn't until this guy showed up. Fortunately for me I didn't need him to preview what I was interested in.
Anyway I took these 3 pictures while I was there. Hope you like them.

Attachments

maynard83

Familiar for me too, especially the sounds and odors, lots of CH-46 traffic from the airfield. Had to take a picture of the water bull, since it had a skull & cross bones and the "Poison do not drink" written in chalk. Was wondering how long before that comes off and one of those 10% Marines takes a drink. It was drizzling off and on today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks