• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should have ,Could have,Would have

butch atkins

hey yall,first of all THANKS TO ALL who bought my excess GMC parts,still have a few things left, Should have paid closer attention to my critical spare parts list for my M211aua, Could have not been so eager to sell my fellow GMC owners that part that was on their list :oops:,that was on MY spare parts list, WOULD HAVE NOT ! driven truck and trailer across 2 states ,only to find out that the man who had all those parts paid 3 hispanics to tear all the NOS,NIB parts from the boxes and sell them for scrap,when i got there in the rain,there was only 2 huge dumpsters of nothing but opened boxes and all that waterproofing the military packs parts in, :cry:.with scrap prices so low,i thought i would have more time to get more parts,.I m sure im the only one to ever do anything this stupid,good luck to all on your projects

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't feel bad, the G749 parts have been getting scrapped worldwide for years now, the good thing is the parts are getting scrapped because the trucks don't need spare parts, they just keep running . . .

BugEyeBear

BUMMER!
I hate to hear about more parts getting scrapped!
Getting harder every day to get the parts we need to keep these things running.....
-Bear-

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks