• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I buy this? 1956 deuce

FrankUSMC

I just sold my 3 complete WWII Internationals to a good home. That truck was a parts truck at best. The Internationals are hard to find parts for, you will grow old looking for brake parts. Also, when the Internationals were surplused out, they were working trucks, twice the truck as the GMC CCKW was. It was grabbed up by loggers and construction companies for the housing boom that followed WWII. I have found several Internationals like this one that are incomplete, just about every one is very tired.
One more note on the International 6x6, Marine units that still had them in the Korean war would drive them till they died, because when they turned them in for major repairs, they would not get a International 6x6 back, they would recieve a CCKW. As the military was trying to get all the services at this time on one sheet of music for supplies.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks