• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I or should I not? New from WA

ruSSrt

20170223_163449.jpg20170223_085510.jpg20170223_085534.jpg20170223_085440.jpg20170306_152753.jpg

Starting to clean it up. For now its parked under cover outside. But after i clean and pressure wash it i'll move it in to brother in law shop and start overhaul process.

ruSSrt

quick question.
how do you guys feel about running coolant flush chemical to clean out the system?
My coolant was okay. But hoses and thermostat housing had some rust and a little of pitting.
I filled system up with distilled water to flush it out, i was gonna do that twice, just not sure if i should use any of those coolant flush chems...... or distilled water would be fine?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks