• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shout from new member in Destin Fl

Scottgeneral

I couldn't resist purchasing a 5 ton this past week (931a2). It will get here this coming week. Can't wait.

Just wanted to say hello and prepare you for the questions to come.

Robert
Destin Fl

dmetalmiki

Welcome from over the water. Tell us more about the truck. How is it being collected, or driven back. Don't forget to post some pictures.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, 931s are handy, they're designed to pull. What'cha going to pull. Get an operators manual and read. It will save you a lot of typing.

Scottgeneral

The truck was purchased last week from GP, Ft Dix. I was bidding conservatively, then received a "Congratulations". Feeling lost, I though to my self, what am I going to do now. I ended up sorting out transportation with USHIP and don't feel like I was beat over the head. If I had time, I would enjoy the road trip.

Looking forward to the truck and chatting with some of you guys.

Here is the truck:
Left Front.jpgLeft Rear.jpgRight Front.jpgRight Rear.jpg

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck, they are handy. Having it shipped is smart, learn the truck and the find another (cargo) for the collection. There will be a recovery in your future.
JC

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma. Good looking truck.

Have you downloaded the free technical manuals?

One of the first things to learn about your truck is to NOT turn the fuel selector knob on the side of the drivers seat. If you do you may create an air leak in the fuel system.

Scottgeneral

Hello PCOLA. Your my neighbor.

this metal is addictive. Just purchased a BOH FPU for my office connex, and a M871A2 flatbed to pull behind the tractor. Know the task of recovery or USHIP

dilligaf13

Welcome, from South Florida. I've got a M932A2 (plus a rotating stock of other trucks) so feel free to PM me with any questions you've got on repairs, FMV registration in Fl, ect, ect. Have fun and stay safe.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from TN.

We always try to make it to Destin every year for vacation. Went deep sea fishing last year and had a ball.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks