• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SHOW ME THE SEATS.....

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Show me your seats... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly !!!!!!! And no Butt photos please!!!! Next step in my build is getting into some seats.. I've seen all the posts and threads.. I want to see real world pictures and honest opinions as to why you like or don't like your seating.. BTW I'm 6'2 ....C'mon!! Post some pics and lets get a real current seat thread going !!!!

Ocho Out !!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the Smittybilt seats in one of my HMMWVs I do not particularly like the durability or comfort, the Wife hates them because her legs stick to them when wearing shorts which down here is 11 1/2 months a year, I have the standard upgrade seats in the other and so far I like them, I did put 100 mi on them today and did not even "notice" them, that's a good thing, The wife just said she got a call from Amishville today that the upgrade seats I pulled out of #1 are finished (re-upholstered) so I will likely be pulling the Smittybilt seats out of #1, might put them in the back if not too much trouble.
Seat.jpg

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the Amish did a pretty good job, I have no idea why they put the seam in the middle of the driver seat and not the commanders seat, maybe they were learning as they went, but they look GREAT to me compared to what they looked like before.
IMG_20210521_161456356_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks