• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show me your M109A3

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You did say 'M109 or similar', so here is my M185A3. The main difference is that the 185's were electronics shops and have more electrical stuff as standard in the box.

Mine now has bunk beds (standard military metal ones) and is our camper when we go to shows. It hauls a trailer with a MEP-002 in it for power (enough for everyone!).
I also swapped the soft top with Reloader64 for his hardtop since this photo was taken.

Though in good mechanical shape, it is a bit ugly in it's old and very faded MERDC camo, but it has a date with the spray gun for a new 3-colour paint job in the near future.

Cheers

Attachments

Lextreme

You did say 'M109 or similar', so here is my M185A3. The main difference is that the 185's were electronics shops and have more electrical stuff as standard in the box.

Mine now has bunk beds (standard military metal ones) and is our camper when we go to shows. It hauls a trailer with a MEP-002 in it for power (enough for everyone!).
I also swapped the soft top with Reloader64 for his hardtop since this photo was taken.

Though in good mechanical shape, it is a bit ugly in it's old and very faded MERDC camo, but it has a date with the spray gun for a new 3-colour paint job in the near future.

Cheers

Can u get some interior shot too?

Last edited:

Lextreme

Just today at the shooting range.... with a M35A250.jpg
Here is a picture during this summer at a local beach554.jpg
This is me shooting a Big 50. Just few hours ago...bmg.jpg

Haveittoplease

Here's mine with a second fuel tank where the spare was, spares inside shop van. anybody tell me the difference between the A3 and A2. My M109 has a white engine and air engagement for front wheel drive inside the cab, hope I'm in the right section to ask those who know more than me to help me answer this question!.photo 1[1].jpgM109A3-  12-10-2012 005.jpgM109A3-  12-10-2012 003.jpgM109A3-  12-10-2012 004.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks