• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
show your trailer

100_0547.jpg

My M37 and 101A2 trailer , not the correct trailer for my M37 , but it works .:cool:

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Carlo , it should have early trailer that used the Budd wheels , this is a later model trailer with late models axle , but like I said , it works for me and more important the price was right , $400 , with the fiberglass racks and bows , but no canvas .

Darwin T

Well Due to a SNAFU lost my first M146, so I got another one in better shape for less. Meet "Dragula"! This is going to be my spare parts storage area. All of the 24 volt lighting works, so i am ordering a set of 24 volt solar panels and moving a set of batteries from my solar system to the trailer to use the 24 volt system. then in the future i will be looking for a small genset to run the 110 volt plugs.

Max and Dragula 1.jpgDragula 2.jpg

TucsonVTXF

4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg2.jpgSuccessful recovery today from camp Pendleton. its to hold my mep-003a. I will be selling my m101a2 to make room in the garage.photo.jpgphoto11b.jpgphoto111.jpg

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Acknowledging my MV trailer ignorance:

- Are these last two trailers the same frame?
- But just one with sidewalls, and one without? (Looks that way).

I don't ever plan an adding one of these to the "motor pool", but I feel obligated (as a browser around here) to know some bare minimum about the category.

And this seems to be a fundamental trailer-type, what's the model designation?

Another Ahab

That's what I was after; thank you juanprado.

It's been a while and I miss being in your part of the country. Land of the beignet. Wish I was there right now to buy us both a Sazerac, 'cause it's always 5:00 somewhere, right?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks