• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

rustystud

Yeah, except for the HETT, your rig is the stand-out in the parade. It looks great, especially all tarped up like that.

And how can anybody compete with a HETT anyhow, right!?

You might just have to get one of your own. :mrgreen:
I would so love to get a "HETT" ! My wife would leave me of course ! The largest truck I have ever driven was a Tank Retriever and the feeling of power is tremendous ! Almost as good as driving my old M60A1 Tank. Almost :tank: !

Another Ahab

I would so love to get a "HETT" ! My wife would leave me of course ! The largest truck I have ever driven was a Tank Retriever and the feeling of power is tremendous ! Almost as good as driving my old M60A1 Tank. Almost !
Did we know that already? I don't remember you mentioning that:

- You were a tanker?

TsgtB

I'd love a M1061A1, but its so HEAVY.
Is there another flatbed that's not so "over built"? A more medium duty style (sorry i'm not current on trailers).
To pull with a M35A2.

Gunzy

I picked up a "New" M103A3 trailer from GP a couple weeks ago. The data plate was removed for some reason as was the same for the other two M103s that came up with mine. Darn nice trailer just need to figure out what to do with it or pass it on to someone who needs it. 547375_6262_159_0001.jpg

Oldfart

The trailer and rig are both in near mint condition; that is very nice. [thumbzup]

And the trailer is new to me; never seen one before: is that "port" in the rear for feeding out the trailer contents (mortar rounds or something else specific)?
It allows the tailgate to open over the towing pintle on the back of the trailer. A field piece could be towed behind the ammo trailer. We picked up a couple of M332's in Gurnsey Wyoming and later encountered someone stationed there who told stories about his driving a deuce towing a string of 5 M332 trailers back from the rail head in town back to their facility. He said the string would whip from side to side virtually clearing the entire road.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love a M1061A1, but its so HEAVY.
Is there another flatbed that's not so "over built"? A more medium duty style (sorry i'm not current on trailers).
To pull with a M35A2.
Yes they are heavy, 5,840 lbs. I am going to put it on a diet, i hope to strip 1,000 lbs. off of it.

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Troopers, And here are my two trailers, as you can see, they dont get much use. That's because I dont know how to back up with them. The flat trailer is not military, but in the near future I would like a trailer that I can haul a deuce on...Anybody in Florida got one?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks