• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show your 5 tons in the snow.

JarheadMtn

First time I had to step down to get to the running board to get into the truck. About 3 feet of hard packed snow that I can walk on without breaking thru. Can't drive the truck until I plow the road open. Can't plow the road open until I shovel off the dozer in front of the 5 ton. Can't get the gate open to get out of the yard until I shovel the snow out so it will open. So it can wait for awhile to see if we still get more snow. Most years we seem to get about 2 feet of snow on Memorial Day. Its been way too warm for this time of year, 57* degrees F.

Attachments

mikey

You should have written the Swedish Bikini Team...you would have found out just how many friends you had...just like winning the lottery!
I was so disappointed when I lived in Sweden and the women had never heard of the Swedish Bikini Team...

Until I went to the beach and discovered they don't know what bikini's are! They only use the panties!!!!

WINNING!

Mikey

Carlo

First time I had to step down to get to the running board to get into the truck. About 3 feet of hard packed snow that I can walk on without breaking thru. Can't drive the truck until I plow the road open. Can't plow the road open until I shovel off the dozer in front of the 5 ton. Can't get the gate open to get out of the yard until I shovel the snow out so it will open. So it can wait for awhile to see if we still get more snow. Most years we seem to get about 2 feet of snow on Memorial Day. Its been way too warm for this time of year, 57* degrees F.

Thats almost above the tires, wow! Maybe we should both combine numbers to make up the winning lottery so we can buy sheds. I dream of one of your Morton buildings!

If you hit something will the cutting edge will break away? Or under then return? I've never used a V-Plow. Looks like a nice place to live.
The plow is a 10 ft western commercial. If I hit a rock the plow folds forward to get over it then the springs pull it back. I went with a 5 ton for the power steering. That plow is a heavy SOB. People stop and point when they see me coming.

Carlo

Good to hear from you aha in Jarheadmtn.
I hope you had a good summer. Looking forward to seeing your photos again of Jarheads Mountain!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks