• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shrinking an M101

ReyAce

Doesn't that seem like an awful lot of unnecessary work tho...

I mean yeah, I could turn a fire engine into a minivan if I wanted to I guess... but why not just buy a minivan heh

indy4x4fab

Banned
Although it is a waist of work, it does give me some good idea (the tread as a hole) to make my m105 a more useful trailer when camping and going to over night rallies.

Ressoldier

I sometimes think of doing that with my trailer. It is time intensive but in the end you have something you want and suits your needs better. That is kind of like the Bobbed deuce guys, it is a lot of work and cutting up a good deuce but they get what they will use and want. Personally I would have left the floor in front of the new smaller box and created a tongue box on it to hold some of the stuff the expo guys put in their trailers like batteries, converters, etc. That is my two cents on it.