• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Side Stakes and Bows which company sells

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have fiberglass side/end racks and metal bows in MD. PM me for a price if you are interested. I was not going to sell them, but I really don't need them (have two sets). I can deliver them to Aberdeen if you are going or if you know someone who can bring them back to OH for you. They are nice. The bows were taken apart and need new nuts and bolts, but they are otherwise complete.

Thank you, I might take you up on that offer. I am contemplating just buying a M105 trailer from GL, I have a bobbed deuce that I need staked up. Not sure if I can have another "yard treasure" with the wife. I'll shoot you a PM if I do. I did some searching but couldn't find any company that made these. So thought i'd ask so if someone else needed they would find it in search.