• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sidewalk Chalk - A temporary tattoo for your CUCV

niferous

One time I was working flood duty in Houston (Summer of 2001 it flooded pretty bad). Anyway we were in about 10 HMMWVs and had stopped to eat in this park. Well this Honda Civic with two girls in it just kept passing by us again and again. They would slow down when they got near us and then one time they stopped. I was curious as to what they heck they wanted so I walked over and asked. Long story short it was one really good looking chick and her not so good looking friend. The good looking one was an erotic model that I guess had a thing for cars and wanted to model naked or semi naked on one of our trucks. She then produced a binder with a bunch of erotic photos of herself to convince me she was "legit".

Well I told her that there was no way I was going to let her pose nude or even in a state of somewhat undress on a US Military vehicle in a public park. But I did give her my number and said maybe we could find somewhere a little more private! :twisted: HAHAHAHA Hey I was barely 19 what was I supposed to do!? She called but nothing ever came of it Oh well probably would have gotten in trouble anyway.

Crackerjax

is this a site for mv's or talking about ladys....geez im sorry if im a old time type of guy but if i posted a pic of my wife next to a truck and guys just kept talking about her id have something to say about it....now back to the cucv and let the flaming or my morals begin...

i like the chalk idea....think i already said that once

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
is this a site for mv's or talking about ladys....geez im sorry if im a old time type of guy but if i posted a pic of my wife next to a truck and guys just kept talking about her id have something to say about it....now back to the cucv and let the flaming or my morals begin...

i like the chalk idea....think i already said that once
Thanks for saying it for me! Back on task guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks