• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Signing the EUC

handsomep

Do I need to print the EUC, then sign it and then scan it and email it? Or can I just email the form w/o a signature.

How are you all doing it?

-Thanks

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Print, Sign, Scan, E-mail! Along with my DL and CWP ID's at 175% enlargement and the GL form letter stating I won't export it (also signed and dated). Did that on the 6-18 auction at 11:30am on 6-19, and it was on to BC by 3:30 that same day. YMMV.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you MUST sign it and DATE it . then scam and email it back along with a very large pic of your drivers licence. dont delay follow all the details exaclty and then check your email every day to make sure it didnt miss something

wsucougarx

I just use a regular size scan of my driver's license w/out any issues. Been doing that for the last 5 EUC's. I know they require a large clear copy if you fax it in

Kwai

For the last 3 EUC's I have used an electronic signature in the PDF file. Sailed right through with no problems. Much easier and faster than scanning the original. Use a digital to take a good photograph of the DL and email it with the EUC.