• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SimonG project CUCV future questions

SimonG

Epitts
Ill list the specs when its done and I get it from the guy building it.

Wallew
Thanks
I want to change the tires, same size, less aggressive for what I do. My steering needs some work, it seems "loose" not sure what that is, maybe the steering box

SimonG

updates with pictures

Well figure its time to update this thread. I got my truck back today and I love it.
I got the enterior Duralined ( a while ago) then took it to a friends shop to have more done.

The roof rack with lights. There were 3 adult males dancing on it and it didnt budge, yes liquer was invovled!
12v conversion
Its now an Aux bat system. 1 alternator charges both batteries with a cut off that disconnects the batteries if they get to 10v. If the main battery does go dead, I can flip a switch to use the Aux.
Stereo and speakers
interior lights
I kept the service drive switch and repurposed the IR ones. 1 switch controls the front spots, 2 the back floods, 3 the front interior lights, 4 the back interior. I love the military switch covers!
I had him go through and check all the wiring from end to end and make sure it was clean tight and sealed.
Next week I should get the new seats

there are still a few things to do to it but that will have to wait till after turkey season

Attachments