• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Simsbury, CT Airfest with MVs 9/18/11

WarrenD

This Sunday, Sept 18, 2011 is the annual Simsbury Airfest at the Tri-town Airport. They feature airplanes (C-5 fly over planned), cars, trucks and MVs. 8-3, get there early as the weather is supposed to be perfect and there WILL be a crowd. Event is listed as free for spectators (not sure about participants, but this will be the first CT appearance of my M37 so I'll let you know!).

Let's get the MVs out and give the car guys a run for their money!

xm708

m37 show

I may be there. I am coming down for the annual coon club dinner on Sunday in simsbury at least if I see an m37 I know it will be you warren !!

WarrenD

Hope you stop by. Oh, and don't go by the avatar, I've been sanding, painting and changing things! The pic will change when I'm done with this round, have the masking tape off and parts put back on. I hope I'm not the only M37 there, either....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks