• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

singles question

stellaruthie

If I ran my deuce with just the outer rear tires and did not flip the hubs ,would this hurt any thing if I did not haul any weight:?:I have seen a few other posts similiar,wondering the facts.thanks a lot you guys are great.Jeff

Westech

CPL
I would flip the hubs.... less strain on the bearings. You could run it that way if you never load it to the hill... but I think it looks better with the correct rims and flipped hubs.

Alredneck

Banned
I run mine dished in no hub flip on APoc with 395s, Ive towed dueces, 5tons of gravel and the occasional 5ton truck as well. It dont hurt nothing the weight is still going to be where it is no mater which way you flip the hub and tire. Folks have argued this since the site was new. If you would like to come and pull my bearings and have a look see then feel more than free. Just put it back the way you found it please. But its your truck do with it as you please!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks