• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Singles Wheels Re-hab

FSBruva

Well, with spring FINALLY here in my part of Michigan, got some good weather to finish working on my wheels. They are M135 wheels, and were in pretty rotten shape when I got them. Now I think you'll see they look a heck of a lot better. I will be having them mounted with 11R20 Michelin XL's, a la Westech.

Matt

Attachments

FSBruva

... that's wierd... when I previewed my post, the pics showed up in the right order... now they are reversed from the way I put them in.....

Matt

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Sandblast or wire wheel them?

FSBruva

Angle grinder with wire wheel...

I was THIS close to buying a respirator to keep the rust dust from getting in my lungs/nose. I used the little dust masks, but I don't think they helped.

Matt

JDToumanian

... that's weird... when I previewed my post, the pics showed up in the right order... now they are reversed from the way I put them in.....
Add your pics to the post in the order you want them to appear. When you preview the post they will appear backwards, but when you submit they will show up in the order you added them.

Jon

FSBruva

JDToumanian said:
Add your pics to the post in the order you want them to appear. When you preview the post they will appear backwards, but when you submit they will show up in the order you added them.

Jon
Now i know. It must be a recent fix that it re-orders the pics when you submit. I purposely put them in reverse order, because I thought they would display properly (like the preview) when I submitted. Oh well.

gringeltaube-
Don't worry, pics will be forthcoming, once I get home for another two days to get those tires mounted. Unfortunately, with the new tires and the great looking wheels - now the truck looks even MORE like a bucket of .... stuff. Oh well. One piece at a time....

Matt