• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Singling out the M35A2, best way to get same tread width?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
your stock deuce rims can be modified with a torch air hammer grinder and welder if they are the studed rims and not welded
The term is riveted. Going through all that effort instead of flipping the hubs seems "LD".

and ear plugs takes about an hour per wheel so an hour per wheel vs. 200 plus for rims hmmmmm.......
Hmmm is right, lets think about the rim not being correct for the tire and other issues like not being able to fix a flat without heavy machinery.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I was worried initially about bearing and axle stress also but I realized the A3 did this and there were't a slew of those failures with them that I heard off.

I am getting off the pot this weekend. On Sunday I will begin (and hopefully finish) my swap to A3 tires. I am putting 2 brand new ones on the front and 4 90%+ that I have on the back. This reduces my fear of tire sidewall failure on the front like happened to CruzinZ28.

So I'll be flipping the hubs. HELP! Just kidding. UNCLE! Uh just kidding. Help.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks