• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Site suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricksrkids

I was was looking at the pics and comments made by a member from Ukrain. I loved this because we aren't seeing this side of the news in the US. I have many questions and I'm sure many members do to. There are many things we would all like to discuss, but politics in open forums causes big problems. I know why admin doesn't want to police this. BUT, is there is a way to provide a place for members to discuss issues like that behind closed doors; so to speak?

What if we had a forum area that is private and didn't needs mods? Members get access by supporting the site and they are made aware that entering that area is not for the thin skinned and they need to police themselves.

I know first hand how much work it takes to moderate a site like this and I'm thankful for those offering this site. I'm not trying to make more work for you guys. I hope everyone knows how hard a site like this is keep running smoothly without wanting to kick everyone off once and a while out of frustration.

I have always believed that Politics and religion can ruin a public forum, but in a private forum its different.

Thanks for listening,

Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks