• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sleeper

beachbummer

I will be buying a duce in the next 6 months, and one thing I would like to do is add a sleeper to it so I could have a few more people ride with me. Has anyone done this b4?

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
there is a M35A2 with a sleeper in the movie RED DAWN. Its in the scene where the box of fruit falls on the road.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
man your good. Don't know how I remembered the truck but you got an image. It may be a m36A2 but you get the idea

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It looks, to me, like a M36A2 with the frame lobbed off past the tandems and a M35 bed. Course then again, we are talking about Hollywierd. :lol:

XanRa

yeah its sweet other than its on a civi frame with the civi engine drivetrain(if im not mistaken i dont remember i may be wrong so no offense to him) etc... thats the only way you can fit, because i do knoe that you cant fit a sleeper and the 5th wheel on the stock 818 frame with full articulation, you have to get a longer or different frame or no trailers(5thwheel)