• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slight Mods (add on) to my M101a2

scranch18121

Just a few mods I added to the M101a2. Creating a Hunting trailer to put all my gear in so I dont have to load / unload all the time. Just put it in the trailer.... there it will be stored. Hook up and go.

Put a tool/ gear box on the front of the trailer tub. Cut some 1/8 " steel plate to make a place to put jerry can holders. Added Jerry cans and locking jerry can straps. I think I may add a fire extinguisher to the area between the jerry cans in front of the tool box. Got some wheels that match the truck and I'm ready to go....:driver:

Attachments

krall

I like her but do you think the sharp edges on the jerry can plate will catch stuff? just thinking outloud don't mind me if you like it

elkay12

looks great / got a similar project going on myself / want to go with a much larger tire size but got this set-up of a wrecked truck
could not pass on deal / plus rims matched truck also /
038.jpg

041.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks