• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Small Fall Parade

Sumoman

We have a little parade (40K city) here in OCT. I would like to invite anyone wanting to come down for a mini rally. I can supply a parking lot to show and SELL your wares (perhaps a small donation to the church hmmm).

If we have a few interested I can book the parking lot as well as a grassy area if you wanted to camp out but I can get the church opened for you for both a kitchen and sleep. We do not have a shower but if you were in the military I am sure you'd be fine:roll: Kids more then welcome, we have the facilities and I can get a sitter if needed, just bring sleeping bags.

Anyway this is a weekend thing, big fair, BBQ's, bad food, etc. It gets fairly rowdy for us LEO with all the moonshine coming out, and the public parties pretty hard too:twisted:

Let me know if you are interested and I can post the dates (approximately 2nd week of OCT).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks