• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

small item at Lockbourne OH questions about best way to ship

rsms

Everything I've bought previously I usually send a truck of my own or I have a transporter pick-up. This pick-up is for a single bayonet I purchased. It doesn't make sense to send a truck from FL as I have nothing else in that direction to pick-up and a common carrier cant feasibly ship it because it's not a palletized item, it's a single bayonet. My EUC just cleared today after close to 3 months(wow!!!) and I'm curious as to what others have done to ship such a small item. thanks in advance for the advice

Chief_919

Either get a quote from GL's Fastrack Logistics or have the closest UPS store go buy and get it if they will. Either will cost you more than you paid for it most likely.

Unless someone on here is already going up there and can get an appointment scheduled for the same time to get it for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks