• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Small Item IN KY

Sumoman

SORRY. I just made a mistake. So now this post is just to say that if you want to bid on something in KY, I can store it outside until you pick it up with proper warning of course. If it is in state but farther away and you need it picked up we can work something out.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Sumoman, your post was on the ragged edge of breaking the rule on current/upcoming auctions being listed.

I slightly edited your post, as your offer to pick the item up is gracious and part of what makes our community rock (and didn't want to lose that).

Thanks

C

Jakob

Sumoman, your post was on the ragged edge of breaking the rule on current/upcoming auctions being listed.

I slightly edited your post, as your offer to pick the item up is gracious and part of what makes our community rock (and didn't want to lose that).

Thanks

C
Clinto, I just want to thank you for not busting his chops. His heart was in the right place.

Sumo; As Clinto said, we can't post current/upcoming auction info so as not to possibly spoil a members chances on an item. If you're offer still stands, perhaps we can start a thread of certain members who can/will store items for out of state members if needed?

Sumoman

:doh:......:oops:

Still it is a broad offer and it stands. I have a place to store ...ahhhh ANY item that may come up for auction at any time in the future in this area (KY), while outside it is safe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks