• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snap on Pro Link Ultra

snowtrac nome

you can by a prolink 9000 from e-bay and use a mpc cartrage to access all systems on an lmtv. used one in Iraq they work well on the 3126 engines. If you have a c-7 model the prolink works well for diagnostics but you will still need cat e-t if you ever change injectors.

snowtrac nome

didn't think to mention you might need Allison doc on the newer Allison transmissions in the c-7 lmtv's also my Allison cartrage works well for testing and diagnostics on our 06 Allison 3000 series transmisions in the older kw trucks the newer model transmissions can only self test or you need doc to look inside them.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
i think the local mil unit has the older style prolink they use. The snapon computer costs more than the truck. I have had good luck with the keypad trans error codes leading me to any issues. It would be nice to peek inside the trans computer and see what variables there were. Maybe with a laptop somehow. But it's not a necessity for me.

scottmandu

i think the local mil unit has the older style prolink they use. The snapon computer costs more than the truck. I have had good luck with the keypad trans error codes leading me to any issues. It would be nice to peek inside the trans computer and see what variables there were. Maybe with a laptop somehow. But it's not a necessity for me.
You can get codes from the keypad but can't do adaptations, calibrations, or resets.

snowtrac nome

with the a-1s the prolink will allow you to look at data and operate a few valves for testing but it's limited. its not until you get into the gen 4 and above transmissions that the electronic tools can really let you see inside the trans.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks