• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow and Yosemite

davidkroberts

man i would love to move back to Cali..... lived in SO Cal when i was in the Marines. If it wasnt for the bad gun laws, high taxes, and silly people I would but you cannot beat it for scenery. If you have ever been to Idyllwyld Ca east of Hemet its kinda like a smaller closer version. I used to rock climb there back in the day.

Thanks for the posting

steelandcanvas

In Yosemite Natl' Park years ago, they used to push hot embers off of Glacier Point to make what they called the Firefall. The embers fell about 3000 feet to the valley below. If you've ever seen it, you know how breathtaking it was. The Park Service discontinued the Firefall in 1968. I was lucky enough to see it in the Summer of '67, a truly fond memory.

14a46

nice pictuers, i personally love big bear and death valley, i used to go alot with my F-150 4x4 but i had to sell it i almost rolled over a tecoma once in dath valley, the ground gave a away way to quick on a hill side . did you get your m1009 from barstow or some where else. i am looking for one, but i am sceptical about GL auction, alot of ppl complaing about their CUCV's and their issues. i really dont know....:lost:

14a46

did you have to tow it from the the camp or it started at the lot and you just drove it and fixed things later??

Cucvnut

I brought my friend and we put it on a trailer. I bought my truck site unseen. Plus I don't think its smart to buy something from GL and drive it home un registered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks