• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow fun with War Machine

drthunder33

Went out to Rizzos and had some fun in the snow

Fell through a hole in a icy rut. Thought I lost a wheel. Luckily Rizzos 5ton was nearby to winch from.

We tried to get His wrecker going but the throttle was stuck and it would only idle. So he played with his suburban instead. (yup there's a suburban under all that snow.

Had a great time and got a chance to let War Machine loose:-D

Attachments

rockman

Was off roading once in the winter with a friend and he dropped his duece into a small pound. Did not have a winch yet so it was tough pulling him out. Thankfully I had some barge rope that was long and flexible.

pre phone days so no photos.

BobM

I loved the smilie face!:-D
We haven't had enough snow here to really play in. Most of ours so far has been ice. And that is always interesting!;-)

rattlecan6104

i wound up early to work for watch and was greeted with a wide open parking lot.
i learned that it is hard as hell trying not to spill your coffee while doing doughnuts in the deuce, wish I had a camera man available...:mrgreen:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some have already seen this video, but goes with the whole snow/donuts thing.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-y74Z8b944[/media]

Dennis

jimm1009

What are those lights (cowl lights) on the 5 ton that the winch cable is being hooked to? They look like a fog or utility light but
military issue.
Inquiring minds need to know.
Jim in Louisiana

67Cougar

That looks like so much fun!

I was hoping to get some work done on my truck but its only going to get up to 68 today. Guess I will have to wait for a warm day next week.

I used to live where we had snow like that all winter. Not any more. But that's OK. Its nice to go out in the middle of December and have the shop be 70 degrees inside cause the sun has warmed it up. Really only miss the snow on Christmas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks