• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow Mog

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not yet Kenny. No license plate. Has a dead cylinder thanks to a lousy plug. Has a crushed rear brake line. Also, needs complete fluid changes too. Can't wait to get her running good so I can play[^]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh yeah, I forgot! I guess I also forgot to factor in the outside working conditions too! Sometimes I get spoiled here but other times my hands get burnt grabbing a wrench that's been in the sun for a while. Take your time and get it right for the trip to Haspin. Man I wish I could; 1) go and 2) bring a truck.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am definitely looking forward to some warmer weather for working outside. My goal right now is to get the Mog in pristine running order by July 15th. I've got a lot of maintenance to pull between now and then. No major overhauls thankfully. I need to get the bed swapped out, get some tires, get her painted, and take her on a few long road trips he in the WV hills to make sure she is roadworthy. I am pumped for Haspin! Wish you were going to make it too Kenny.