• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

snow plowing redneck style

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: snow plowing redneck style

Nothing runs like a Deer!

I have yet to mount the plow on my JD it serves as a grass mower only at this point. That is a good way to make it work perhaps you could adapt it to spread sand.

5tonpuller

LOL All you need now is a tractor to plow with. LOL
sorry If you seen what i use you would call ME a norther red neck.
LMAO

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

If you seen what i use you would call ME a norther red neck.
Show me yours and I'll show you mine!(redneck plow that is)

Westech

CPL

that block is a spayed 4 bolt with brass lifter bores and set up for dry sump... there is nothing wrong with the block. Thats the kind of guy I am, if I need it I will use it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: snow plowing redneck style

Westech said:
that block is a spayed 4 bolt with brass lifter bores and set up for dry sump... there is nothing wrong with the block. Thats the kind of guy I am, if I need it I will use it.
Thats too bad you had it spayed, guess there will be no more small blocks in the yard. I can see it now, after the price is right "Don't forget, have your pet and small block spayed or neutered.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know i've said this before, But what's all that white stuff in your yard? LOL!! We made it to 80 deg yesterday!!

citizensoldier

works good

ken said:
I know i've said this before, But what's all that white stuff in your yard? LOL!!

Thats called "Reb repellant" Keeps all the riff raff south of the Mason Dixie line.. We wouldnt want them coming up here and steeling our failing economy or something..
We put it out every year starting about November and ending in April. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks