• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

snow plowing redneck style

emr

RE: works good

Its gettin good!!I was just runnin the Mule around in the repellent for awhile today!!!!guess are protection in northern NJ is up to snuff! Randy

5tonpuller

Re: works good

citizensoldier said:
ken said:
I know i've said this before, But what's all that white stuff in your yard? LOL!!

Thats called "Reb repellant" Keeps all the riff raff south of the Mason Dixie line.. We wouldnt want them coming up here and steeling our failing economy or something..
We put it out every year starting about November and ending in April. :D
YEA :wink: what he said ( points to citizensoldier )

AJMBLAZER

Few years ago I ended up ratchet strapping a cinder block to the back of my Snapper with a blower on the front.

When I got my "new 20 year old" Wheel Horse with blower I decided my $200 was better spent elsewhere and instead of new wheel weights devised a box to put about a crapload of lead weights on the rear hitch. Made up of some scrap steel plates, an old metal wire milk box, and some steel straps.

Both worked great for cheap.

"It isn't stupid if it works."

All of this still seems smarter to me than the neighbor guy's snow blower that's a walk behind...with a 20hp motor, heated grips, an enclosed cab, a cup holder, and a price tag that would get you 4-5 tractors like mine or even a few older 4x4 pickups with plows on them. :shock:

AJMBLAZER

Could be.

I saw it in Home Depot a few years ago and laughed out loud when I saw the price tag. Thought, "who would ever buy this and not a yard tractor with a blower or an old pickup with a blade?"

Two weeks later I notice the neighbor has a shiny new one. :|

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks