• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snowblade for my m1028.

alex33072

What should I look for to find a compatible mount? I assume it will be a Chevy square body pickup? Are the years and models pretty comparable? Anything I need to look out for? Thank you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This interests me too. I have an 87 V30 that I'd like to use to plow. It has CUCV shackles going on the front so I'm curious what folks report.

nyoffroad

Just a normal Chevy mount, I did have a friend change things a bit as the donor truck sat a lot lower than my CUCV and that change the vertical angle of the plow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks