• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snowblower on my M37

JimM37

Its a 6 1/2 foot pto blower off a farm tractor. beats the **** out of a plow you can only push snow so far then it turns into concrete. I don't have a lot of room around here, so I have to get it out of the way right from git street. I use a lot of 12 volt drive motors to run the functions pictured is a 12 volt linear drive motor to run the spout. Got it from Burdens Surplus Center.

Attachments

JimM37

I wrote an article last winter in the Jan and Feb Power Wagon Advertiser on how it did it but I'll post some more photos. I used my old plow frame and the plow lift cylinder to raise the blower and used the lower mount to bolt my fabricated blower
mount to pin it up.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks