• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal 12/21/13 Pre Xmas run and lunch?

yannick

So Cal 12/21 or 12/22/13 Pre Xmas run and lunch?

Azuza Cyn OHV " Weather providing" I'll bring my gas bbq and the Carne Asada/sausage.
Save the date and let's get a head count ! I'm open both days Majority vote on what day ..Thanks!

Last edited:

papaydsailor

Azuza Cyn, Rowher or Gorman..whatever the consensus is! " Weather providing" I'll bring my gas bbq and the Carne Asada/sausage.
Save the date and let's get a head count !
make it 12/22/13 i work on saturday. offroad and mudding at azusa OHV and snow and picnic at crystal lake would be nice.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What? Carne Asada? My favorite! I'm in for the Saturday day man! What should I bring?

Last edited:

yannick

Gonna be Saturday for sure 12/21. Weather suppose to be good, I should be getting there around 9:15am If anyone needs my # pm me.

Last edited:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to fix the purge valve on the air drier. I ordered up a repair kit today, should be here by tomorrow.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me plus 4. I'll bring a few packs of those spicy sausages too. Good thing it rained today that way it'll keep the dust down while we're playing around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks