• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So-Cal 6-18-15 Gorman Day Trip

Russm

Thought I'd post this here to see if anyone wants to make some friends and since I've assembled a nice sized group so far.

So date is set to Thursday June 18. Gripy wants to use the side entrance to the park at smokey bear rd.

We can meet at the Parker Rd / Ridge Rte Rd. Exit off the 5 north. There is a shell station there with cheaper diesel than at Gorman. Gripy and I plan to be at the shell station around 9am. We all will convoy to the side entrance (20 miles or so) from there.

I'll be bringing food/drinks for myself. No alcohol though. Lots of park rangers up there. Probably a good idea for everyone to bring something to snack on.

Never been to Gorman before but it's probably good to bring out the big deuces and 5 tons if you got em.

I may have one or two people I work with coming too.

dmetalmiki

Hopefully you will get some support..Have members meet up chill chat..Every event is an event worth supporting. We have have one organised, and I will post pictures of the (hopeful) support and attendance.

armytruck63

I probably won't make this trip, so you guys have fun. Be sure to cruise over to Alamo Mountain, especially if the weather turns hot. There is a creek crossing (paved) and then you get up into the pines.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks