• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So dont know if i should post pics of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmagic94

So one of my trucks came from Ft Irwin from the 11 ACR, and someone was stupid and decided to leave behind a 50 page mission 3 ring binder for a training OP inside the battery box, some really cool stuff in it, but not sure if I should post a few of the pics due to the possible sensitive nature of it even though its an op from a few years back.

Blackmagic94

Ill have to look but its the complete 3 ring binder of info including the fake haji names of the 11 ACR playing ANP units, my driver went from Lopez to Mohammad lol

dilligaf13

When in doubt, burn it. I'd always have guys say "I'm not sure if this document is FOUO, classified, ect ect and no longer need it. What should I do with it?" Into the burn pile was the answer. We had no fancy dancy shredders in the land of sand.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Site rules state that only documents that are for the general public are allowed to be posted.

Not sure where your documents fall. Contact PATRACY and let him make the determination.

turnkey

When in doubt, shout out.....Easy to check ...Run the DOD number in the upper left corner on google ,then see what happens....Some people show up with 3 piece suits .,.You hit the jackpot...Then again if it is old...Burn it.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Site rules state that only documents that are for the general public are allowed to be posted.

Not sure where your documents fall. Contact PATRACY and let him make the determination.
Yeah, mission documents. Not needed here.

Csm Davis

Don't burn it! Keep it with the truck or go by a military museum and donate it these types of things are almost always lost to time or trashed. It probably is not of any value to an enemy and will be a neat little bit of history. If you are worried about the classification take a few pictures and send me an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks