• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So I took a ride up to John Winslows today...

michigandon

Cruised all the way home without a lick of trouble. My Better Half is already planning a trip to the OBX in it.

Methinks its shaping up to be one heckuva good summer in this household! :beer:

CGarbee

So, I did tell Don while driving down to Winslow's yesterday to pick up the truck that my GF always travels with three or four big pillows when she rides in one of my trucks, and that he should expect the same from his "Better Half"... :)

Don hasn't mentioned it, but he has already joined the ranks of the "Steelsoldiers Parts Relay Team" since I drove down in my little car and had no room for some tires, so he hauled them back for me in his "new" rig.... John has a collection of really nice Goodyear G177's and I just had to purchase a pair to replace the shot rubber on the XM813's steer axle. (mounted, 1100r20 G177, used, but with really great tread--$250 each.)

I forgot to take a photo of Don leaving Winslow's, but I did get a couple as I followed him over to I95, then took one more of the happy driver/owner next to his rig when we stopped for fuel...

It truly is a nice deuce... :)

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks