• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So I was sitting at a red light...

DeucesWild11

I think stupid people just don't see red.. I was cut off in my Red Silverado a bunch of times.. It's lifted a little with some bigger tires on it.. not sure how they "Don't see you" !?! Perhaps I'll do better with my new deuce in flat black..

CanonNinja

dont worry, today I had no less than 3 near death experiences, the worst being a woman in a round-about coming straight across my lane within less than 2 seconds of me t-boning her at 45mph.... instead of merging with the traffic she cut straight across to a side street, on the phone, didnt even look my direction as the tail-end of my truck started a race with the front end.

I need to hurry up and get my new horn solenoid in

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so, like on the bombers of old, get some paint and draw a silhouette of a car, and then put the "no" symbol over it, the circle with the line through it. Once you have a few of those on the door, cars will avoid you more.

greenjeepster

I would think I would not be so nice about it. She musta been cute, young, 32DD and not married to blow it off like you did.

I know the older I get the little things do not bother me as much "BUT" there is no excuse for the scenerio I read.
Add to that, I would have had to been blown off, to blow it off like that.

Car in drive, mind in neutral, Ilike that!
Maybe we have a case of wrong Registration and Insurance for the vehicle use at the time?

That would be enough to make me let it go...

A

A/C Cages

I cant say much but I have a lady hit me in the rear end of my Annoying Bright Yellow Hummer at a red light too.
You cant miss my Hummer no matter where you are at yet she said she didnt see me too.
EYE TESTS ANYONE?

buddy_holly

I haven't been hit yet, knock on wood, but I've had so many close calls I am convinced the morons they allow behind the wheel these days don't ever see me. Why did they ever retire the Deuce if it's so invisible?! We could send em to war and drive right up to the enemy, they'd never see us!

Enemy soldier: "Sir! We were just flanked and our command post is under attack!"

Enemy commander: "What?! How'd that happen? Ninjas? I saw nothing!"

Enemy soldier: "It was a convoy of Deuces sir. We never saw em."