• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So is there a cure?

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only "TRUE " cure I have seen is a FULL FRONTAL LOBOtomy.
and there have been cases where....even this failed due to the
HI FUSIOBN RATE of O.D> Iron LOLroflpopacom :roll:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No cure, sorry. Just good group therapy, but we are all enablers and we DON'T sing Kumbaya.

Nice motorpool you got going on there. I am liking your M54 and your new 105 score.

Oldfart

I came home from the hospital as a newborn in an M37 named Tonka. Bought an M43 about 15 years ago. Drove a 5-ton dump in the St. Paddy's day parade this year. Can't imagine life without them.

You've gotta love the whine of the transfer case, and the slightly lopey idle of an inline 6. There is no cure, but there are others like us.

And you do need more than one truck, and you need to park them next to each other so they have someone to talk to.

And it wasn't just a trip home from the hospital in an M37, but bouncing around the Rockies afterwards. (See attached revealing photo of someone's early childhood.)

Attachments

Oldfart

wait, what? the wife is on board and you only have 2 trucks?:mrgreen:
Well, I decided to keep my signature simple rather than list it all. In addition, both my adult son and adult daughter have military iron they add to the family's motor pool.

I just bought an M109a3 Shop Van truck. It is STILL waiting for the EUC to clear. Picked up an M35a2 cab and Chassis a while back and after that a couple of XM791's minus the van bodies (Lots of restoration work there). The last vehicle I hauled home was a GL M101a2 and I am scheduling to haul home the residue of another M37.

The farm is starting to look like the back lot at a DRMO site.