• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So you say you just GOTTA HAVE a FIFTY CAL on top???

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here you guys go. The company name is Irac, Inc. - and the owners name is Steve. REALLY NICE GUY!!

Go to his website and click on the picture of the guy laying prone firing a fifty cal. It will bring up a very short video of a THIRTY CAL firing.

He says the fifty is twice as loud. AND when he fires the MK19 40 mm grenade launcher stuff falls off the walls...

Here's the link: http://www.iracinc.com/

AND he owns SEVERAL MV's including a deuce!!!! So he's one of us...

jim

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There were a few on vehicles at Aberdeen last year. They do make some niose for sure. Hmm, Springboro OH, my old stomping grounds

rmgill

Ok, I'm starting to think that someone secretly replaced our Wallew with new special folgers Wallew on crystal meth. First the purple Deuce and now this...Fitty Cal? WTF is that? Fifty, Ma Deuce, Browning Fifty. M2, but it ain't a Fitty Cal. What's next, spinners on your deuce man with low ride suspension??

*ducking*

Low-Tech-Redneck

Makes you wonder who really did pimp out that black Cali Deuce

I've been to that site before, and I only wish I had the money for one of those, looks like I'll have to stick with looking for a cheap non-firing resin replica instead.

Miltrucks

I'll vouch for the comany as well.

When I retored the Fast Attack Jeeps, I ended up with their M2 and the M60 (I think all they sell now is just the receiver).

They are not the cheapest ones out there, but excellent manufacture and looks - especially in the 1-3 feet range that you use for shows - where the resin ones don't work.

I have had active duty military personnel actually think they were live weapons.

Steve is also a great guy to deal with.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DID ANYBODY GO TO THE WEBSITE? What do you think of the sound? I'm doing research on this for a friend who is considering putting a pair up in the back of his WWII vintage Dodge Powerwagon. He wants the look and sound, but not the real thing.

And while you guys are looking this over, consider this. Yes, this sim firing replica costs about $1200 - $2200 depending on make and model. A REAL M2 will run you OVER $30k these days. Gone are the days of the $10k Ma Deuce. When Clinton banned the importation of fifty cal parts kits back into the US, the prices just skyrocketed.

So if you got a real one, hang onto it.

And this guy sells MOST of his stuff to the military for training purposes. Besides, M2's are passe'.

I WANT A MK19 40mm grenade launcher!!! LOL!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks